You are cordially invited to attend a free seminar about estate, charitable, and tax planning. Attorney Justin Curtiss and Accountant Kaye Nelson from the law firm of Landerholm, P.S. will provide helpful information and will also be available to answer your questions regarding estate planning documents, post-death administration procedures, and beneficiary designations.
Some of the topics to be covered:
- Powers of attorney for financial reasons and health care issues.
- Differences between a Will and a Trust and the advantages of each.
- Washington community property laws.
- Role of a personal representative or trustee or attorney-in-fact.
- Alternatives to a guardianship for an incapacitated person.
- Assets that will (or will not) be subject to the terms of a person’s Will.
- Options for taking money out of an IRA with minimal taxes.
- Charitable giving with life insurance or other assets.
- When is gift tax due?
Doors Open at 9 a.m. with Refreshments Available!
Sponsored by: Vancouver Trinity Lutheran Foundation
Please RSVP by calling 360-695-1221 or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org